Skip to main content

Chimes v.9:no.1 (November 1945) - v.13:no.3 (June 1948) [missing v.10:no.2]


Published 1945
SHOW MORE


Ward-Belmont provided secondary and higher education to young women in Nashville, TN from 1913-1951. The student literary magazine The Chimes was published from 1936-1951 and contains essays, poetry, illustrations and book reviews. The complete collection has been digitized in this compendium. In 1952, the newly named Belmont College became a co-educational college, while the high school division separated to form The Harpeth Hall School.


Volume 9-11
Publisher Ward-Belmont School
Pages 356
Language English
Digitizing sponsor LYRASIS Members and Sloan Foundation
Book contributor Harpeth Hall School
Collection harpethhall; americana
Notes Text goes into gutter in some pages.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write a review.
PEOPLE ALSO FOUND
Harpeth Hall
by Harpeth Hall School (1951 - )
632
0
0
Harpeth Hall
by Harpeth Hall School (1951 - )
1,207
0
0
Harpeth Hall
by Harpeth Hall School (1951 - )
319
0
0
Harpeth Hall
by Harpeth Hall School (1951 - )
776
0
0
Harpeth Hall
by Harpeth Hall School (1951 - )
270
0
0